Alior Bank in Poland launched its digital portal for SME customers in June 2016.
– Zafirmowani.pl was designed to provide existing and prospect business clients with tools, resources, and knowledge helping to start and run the business. Access to the portal is free of charge. To get access, an entrepreneur has to go through a quick registration process. The launch of Zafirmowani.pl portal goes in line with Alior Bank’s strategy to be a partner for SME customers, to help and support them in starting and growing their businesses – says Maciej Surdyk, Managing Director of Business Banking Development Division at Alior Bank.
The following tools are available at the portal for free:
- Accounting application. It is set mainly for the entrepreneurs who use simplified taxation system. The main functionality includes:
- Monthly settlement of revenues and expenditures
- Automatic analysis of expenditures and revenues
- Automated tax and social payments calculations
- Automated generation of tax declarations
- Sorting and capturing of unpaid invoices
- Accounting portal is simple to use, has a friendly interface. So it’s a solution for budgeting, invoicing and expense tracking.
- Communication Platform is a networking platform to help entrepreneurs to get in touch with potential business partners as well as customers. By setting up user’s profile – a virtual business card – customer can promote his products and services and gain new business contacts.
- Educational Platform – articles, videos, and presentations on about how to start a business and how to develop and scale up. Topics that are covered are HR, taxes, law, marketing. To create such a knowledge base Bank cooperates with different consulting, audit, accounting, law and other companies.What is more, the important thing is that customers can get not only that knowledge but also an answer to their questions. The second part of that module is digital documentation base with documents’ templates: business plans, contracts, application forms for EU funding programs, etc.
– We also regularly invite external companies to cooperate with portal zafirmowani.pl and to prepare special offers and discounts on their products and services. These special offers are available only to portal users – adds Maciej Surdyk
The following marketing actions are set to promote the portal and engage entrepreneurs:
- Bank hosts a series of seminars for SME customers around Poland. The first one took place in Google Campus Warsaw in June this year
- Internet marketing campaigns
- Marketing campaigns in Social Media targeted on SME customers.