Raiffeisen Polbank in Poland had launched its mobile banking app for factoring services called smart factoR. It’s turned to be the first banking factoring mobile app on the Polish market.
A tool was designed for small business executives as well as large companies which now can manage and control their finances right from their mobile phones. The application allows the user to submit invoices for funding.
The main features are:
– access to the factoring limit and its utilization view with the details by each contract and contractors
– ability to send invoices for financing via application
– monitoring of the current status of settlements with contractors
– receiving notifications about the most important events, including activation/blockade of the contractor, status of the invoices sent to the bank
– contractors’ database with the possibility of direct telephone connection
smart factoR application will be presented during CEE SME Banking Club Conference in Krakow, 23-24 November. Click here for details