Non-financial services for SME customers
Bank Zachodni WBK in Poland (Santander Group) is developing and offering non-financial services for SME customers very actively. Bank has a strong range of tools to support small business growth:
Online Portal for SME customers called Firmowe Ewolucje (Company’s Evolution) https://firmoweewolucje.bzwbk.pl/
The following services are available on the Portal:
1. Online access to Second Season TV show series. We wrote previously about first season edition. Read here.
2. E-Learning. A set of free e-learning courses to improve soft skills.
3. Live seminars & workshops in every region. The schedule of events is available on the Portal, so customers can choose the date, the topic, and the venue, and register online to participate. The main themes are import – export tools, implementation of new technologies by SMEs, raising funding etc.
4. Club of partners, offering exclusive discounts for Bank’s SME customers
5. Employment program, helping, firstly, to find an employee (with free job publishing on polish job portal www.pracujteraz.pl and, secondly, after finding an appropriate employee, to refund up to 50% of salary costs.
Link to the full program (Polish only)
Santander Trade Portal and Trade Club
These tools were launched by Santander Group within all banks in the Group. Santander Group has used the bases of non-financial services and created a digital eco-system of non-financial services, currently offered to their SME customer in 15 countries.
Santander’s Trade Portal helps SMEs to market their products and services abroad by providing a helping hand in the world of export and import. Trade Portal offers an online solution that provides Santander customers with unparalleled access to a wealth of international trade such as information on the best countries to trade with, trade shows, market reports and most importantly can provide details of potential buyers and suppliers around the world.
Santander Trade Club is an online network of SME customers across their 15 footprint countries. The Trade Club allows SME customer find business opportunities by receiving automatic matchmaking with other counterparts base on their products and services. Read more
There is a trend in SME Banking showing that banks are to become Partners to their SME customers, helping them to:
– connect with their peers;
– improve soft skills (sales skills, management skills);
– give access to specific services and products on special price;
– extend business abroad and find new business opportunities across bank’s network of customers.
Photo: Bank Zachodni WBK S.A.