Not so many factoring mobile apps are available on the market at the very moment.
After describing smart factoR launched by Raiffeisen Polbank in Poland (the app will be presented during CEE SME Banking Club Conference 2017 in Krakow on November 24), we decided to go with some details for the following mobile applications available on European market on factoring.
Here they are:
IdeaFaktor24 – mobile application by Idea Money.
Another solution available on a Polish market.The main features are:
– Four-digit PIN code, graphical symbol or finger print to log in;
– Access to the factoring limit and its utilization;
– Ability to upload invoices for financing via application;
– Monitoring of the current status of each invoice settlement.
TEB Faktoring (Turkey)
The main features are:
– Uploading and sending applications, photos of check / promissory notes and invoices with Quick Contact;
– Tracking of transactions online;
– Quick search of branches’ contacts and information via the Branches button;
– Sending e-mails and making phone calls to the Bank directly from the app.
Eurofactor Online (Crédit Agricole, France)
The application is both for leasing and factoring services.
It gives access to the following functions:
– Sending and follow the application for funding;
– Access to all key information (available on real-time funded panels and summaries, customer situations, history of transactions);
– Managing contracts online;
– Access to all accounts and contacts in EUROFACTOR.