Be part of SME Banking Community!
SME Banking Club was organized in 2010 by bankers for bankers to build a professional network as to exchange information and experience in SME Banking. Our offices are located in Ukraine and Poland.
Our members enjoy many benefits.
You gain access to a wide range of information and services to grow and develop your SME Banking business:
1. Annual Reports: global and regional Reports on SME Banking regional markets. Check out available reports.
2. Annual Studies: global and regional studies on SME products. Check out available studies.
3. Get tickets to annual SME Banking Club Conference in your region.
We host annual conferences in three regions:
• Central and Eastern Europe in Poland
• CIS countries in Ukraine
• Southern Caucasus and Central Asia in Georgia
Check out the detailed schedule.
4. Printed SBB Magazine: articles, interviews, and publications dedicated to the SME segment development in the world. If you are our Member, we guarantee the delivery of 2 copies of SBB Magazine a year. For other SME bankers, SBB Magazine is complementary, but the addressees are picked up by SME Banking Club itself before each delivery. Check out previous online issues.
5. Online content available on our wedsite: regional banking news, articles and interviews related to SME segment, Innovation Library and Marketing Library, which allows finding interesting and practical ideas from all over the world, monitor competitors and stay abreast of the times.
Why become SME Banking Club Member
- All inclusive. You will receive comprehensive support in all key areas (reports, events, recommendations and networking, news and information), necessary for the development of SME segment.
- Professional. All information and advice are provided by experts with banking experience at managerial positions in various areas (sales, product, marketing, risk management), a stipulation which is confirmed by the recommendations of banks’ top managers (available on LinkedIn profiles).
- Unique. You get access to detailed analytical reports on markets, annual studies; access to the information that is not available anywhere else on the market.
SME Banking Club membership packages
The membership fees are paid annually. The minimum membership period is one full calendar year. Learn more.
For any questions in CEE region please contact Olena Gryniuk at email@example.com.